Ke Ola Magazine Cover Artwork Submission
The cover connects to at least one story in each issue.
• You are a Professional Artist or Photographer.
• You live on Hawai‘i Island.
• Your work has not been featured on a previous cover of Ke Ola Magazine.
Cover themes and submission dates
Queen Lili‘uokalani Gardens
Lilikoi Flower OR Tropical Fruit
Hulihe‘e Palace OR Holiday Boat Parade
Please click here to submit your best five (5) lo-res comps for consideration. Acceptable file formats: jpg, jpeg, tif.
If chosen for the cover, you will be contacted and asked to provide:
- hi-res of the cover picture (12″ tall, 300dpi)
- 4-7 hi-res pictures of other artwork (smaller files ok)
- hi-res picture of you (head and shoulders)
- provide information for the “Featured Cover Artist/Photographer” page
Mahalo in advance for your submissions.