Ke Ola Magazine Cover Artwork Submission
The cover connects to at least one story in each issue.
• You are a professional artist or photographer.
• You live on Hawai‘i Island.
• Your work has not been featured on a previous cover of Ke Ola Magazine.
Cover Themes and Submission Dates
|Malama ‘Aina (Earth Day Inspired)
Pu‘uhonua o Hōnaunau Nat’l Park or Manta Rays
Endangered Hawai‘i Birds or Indigenous Flowers
Please click here to submit your best five (5) low-resolution comps for consideration. Acceptable file formats: jpg, tif.
If chosen for the cover, you will be contacted and asked to provide:
- High-resolution of the cover picture (12″ tall, 300 dpi)
- 4-7 high-resolution pictures of other artwork (smaller files acceptable)
- High-resolution picture of you (head and shoulders)
- Information for the “Featured Cover Artist/Photographer” page
Mahalo in advance for your submissions.