Ke Ola Magazine Cover Artwork Submission
The cover connects to at least one story in each issue.
• You are a Professional Artist or Photographer.
• You live on Hawai‘i Island.
• Your work has not been featured on a previous cover of Ke Ola Magazine.
Cover themes and submission dates
Queen Lili‘uokalani Gardens
Please click here to submit your best five (5) lo-res comps for consideration. Acceptable file formats: jpg, jpeg, tif.
If chosen for the cover, you will be contacted and asked to provide:
- hi-res of the cover picture (12″ tall, 300dpi)
- 4-7 hi-res pictures of other artwork (smaller files ok)
- hi-res picture of you (head and shoulders)
- provide information for the “Featured Cover Artist/Photographer” page
Mahalo in advance for your submissions.